Ordering on Valentino Online Boutique
It is not necessary to be registered to shop on Valentino.com. However, we recommend you create an account to be able to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
Consult our catalog by selecting the categories from the navigation menu and discover all of the news from the Home Page. Use filters or the internal site search to find what you’re looking for more easily.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colors, a description and the composition of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order
- Select the color and size of the item;
- Add to the Shopping Bag and click on «Proceed to purchase»;
- If you already have an account, log in, otherwise you can sign up or continue without registration;
- Enter your contact information and shipping address, or the boutique if the in-store pick up service is available.
- Choose the shipping and payment type;
- Check that all the information entered is correct and conclude the purchase.
If you are paying with a credit card, before completing your purchase you may be asked for a secondary authentication in order for your payment to be authorized. In this case, you will need to insert a one-time password, an SMS code, or another authentication method, in accordance with the established procedures of the credit card provider.
After a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order. From this moment on our warehouse will take care of everything and as soon as the order ships we will notify you with another confirmation email.
Starting from 1 July 2022, for all orders placed on valentino.com, you are required to register with Taiwan Customs Authorities.
To prevent any unnecessary delays with your order, please ensure you register your local mobile phone number in the E-Commerce Customs Clearance Platform, or by using the EZWAY app (available on Android and iOS).
Visit the official Customs Administration website for more information.