In addition to a customer’s legal rights, Valentino is pleased to offer customers buying in store the right to return products where the customer has changed their mind, pursuant to the following terms and conditions (“Policy”).
Under this Policy, a customer may return a product purchased in a Valentino store managed by Valentino England Limited in the United Kingdom within 14 days from the date of purchase, by bringing the product and the original sales receipt to one of the following stores:
- London, Old Bond st.
- London, Sloane st.
If returning a product under this Policy, the customer can:
- exchange the product for other products not on sale, of equal or higher price, sold in the store chosen for return. If the price of the other products chosen are higher than the price of the returned product, the customer must pay the price difference, or
- receive a store credit for the value of the product returned to be used only in the Valentino stores listed above for the purchase of products not on sale, or
- request a refund of the amount paid for the product, to be made via the same means used for payment.
In case the store credit is chosen, in no circumstance may such credit be wholly or partially converted into cash once issued.
Any products being returned under this Policy must be returned intact, with the original packaging (including any accessories, labels, tags, maintenance instructions, seals, etc.) and free from any signs of dirt, damage or use.
For returns for change of mind under this Policy, no return will be accepted for:
- products not accompanied by the original sales receipt
- roducts not offered for sale in the store chosen for return
- products purchased on sale
- products purchased in outlets
- products that are not in original condition (that is, without their original packaging, tags and maintenance instructions)
- customized or tailored products
- furs and exotic products
- unsealed perfumes
- products for which VAT refunds have been requested
- products marked as not returnable at the time of purchase.
Nothing in this Policy affects the legal rights and remedies customers may have, such as the right to claim a refund, replacement and/or repair where the products are misdescribed, are not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose.
Valentino England Limited reserves the right to unilaterally modify these return conditions and to communicate any changes on this webpage, or through a specific notice made available in the boutique.
Customers are subject to the return conditions in force at the time of purchase.
For any further enquiries, please contact Valentino Customer Service at this number: 0080019591960.