Enjoy extra time to arrange a return during the festive season.
All orders purchased on Valentino.com or in Boutique between 8 November and 25 December 2022 can be returned or exchanged until 16 January 2023.
For orders placed after 25 December, our standard return policy applies.
- Fill out the Return Form by entering the Order Number present in the Shipping Confirmation email of the item(s) you wish to return or in the "Orders" section of the My Account area.
- Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags and packaging included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund.
- Pack the items in the order box (or any rigid carton box) and stick the pre-paid UPS label over the prior delivery information. Using the label provided will guarantee a refund in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse in Italy.
- Fill out 3 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. If the forms are not complete, the package will not pass Customs and will be returned to you.
- Contact UPS (Switzerland: 0800 558 833; Norway: 800-33-470) to arrange the pick-up of your package wherever you wish.
Due to merchandising restrictions, all returns must be shipped from the same country they were purchased from.
Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
It is not possible to return fragrances that have been opened or used.
For further information on the conditions for exercising your right to return, please see the Legal Area.