In addition to the rights provided under the laws of Taiwan, Valentino Taiwan Co., Limited (“Valentino”) is pleased to offer customers buying in store the right to return products where the customer has changed their mind, pursuant to the following terms and conditions (“Policy”).
Under this Policy, a customer may return for exchange or merchandise credit a product purchased in a Valentino store directly operated by Valentino (a “Valentino DOS”) in the Taiwan within 14 days from the date of purchase for once, by bringing the product and the original sales receipt to a Valentino DOS.
If returning a product under this Policy, the customer can:
1) exchange the product for other products not on sale, of equal or higher price, sold in the Valentino DOS. If the price of the other products chosen are higher than the price of the returned product, the customer must pay the price difference, or
2) receive a store credit for the value of the product returned to be used only in a Valentino DOS for the purchase of products not on sale, or
3) request a refund of the amount paid for the product at the original Valentino DOS where the product was purchased, to be made via the same means used for payment.
In case the store credit is chosen, in no circumstance may such credit be wholly or partially converted into cash once issued.
Any products being returned under this Policy must be in a good and merchantable condition, that is, they must be returned intact, with the original packaging (including any accessories, labels, tags, maintenance instructions, seals, etc.) and free from any signs of dirt, damage or use.
No return for change of mind under this Policy will be accepted for:
- products not accompanied by the original sales receipt
- products not offered for sale in the Valentino DOS非Valentino
- products purchased on sale
- products purchased in outlets, abroad or a store not currently operated directly by Valentino
- products that are not in original condition (that is, without their original packaging, tags and maintenance instructions)
- customized or tailored products
- furs and exotic products
- unsealed perfumes
- products for which VAT refunds have been requested (if applicable)
- products marked as not returnable at the time of purchase.
Nothing in this Policy affects the legal rights and remedies customers may have, such as the right to claim a refund, replacement and/or repair where the products are misdescribed, are not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, Valentino reserves the final decision as to whether the merchandise qualifies for return.
Valentino reserves the right to unilaterally modify these return conditions and to communicate any changes on this webpage, or through a specific notice made available in the boutique.
Customers are subject to the return conditions in force at the time of purchase.