Sorry, your email address is not registered for this event. If you require assistance, please contact our Customer Care.
Returns And Refunds
Returns And Refunds
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
1.1 Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without penalty and without the need to give any explanation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the products.
In the case of sales contracts for multiple goods that are ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately, the cancellation period expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer acquires physical possession of the last of the goods.
1.2 Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal set forth in art. 1.1 above, (i) by filling in the online return form, (ii) by the paper return form, (iii) by an unequivocal written communication to the address indicated in the return form included in the package of the delivered products (each one hereinafter the “Return Form”).
VALENTINO will confirm that the Return Form has been properly received by sending an email message to the address notified by the Customer.
Alternatively, Customer may make an unequivocal statement informing VALENTINO of his / her decision to cancel the contract.
1.3 In the event of withdrawal, Customer shall dispatch the goods back to VALENTINO within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the above notice was submitted, following, at his/her discretion, one of the following modalities:
1. Send the product/s to be given back to the address expressly referred to in the Return Form by means of the courier indicated by VALENTINO in the Return Form (UPS). Products may be shipped by using the pre-printed and pre-paid label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. Such means of redelivery is on the Seller’s exclusive cost. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: www.ups.com) to organise pick up;
2. Send of the product/s to be given back to the address expressly referred to in the Return Form by means of the courier chosen by the Customer (in such event, the costs for the redelivery will be on the Customer's exclusive account) and at Customer’s cost;
3. Redelivery in person to the address expressly referred to in the Return Form (the Customer will give back the product/s along with the Return Form and one identity document), at Customer’s cost.
4. If the Customer personally collected the products with the Pick up in Boutique service, the product/s can be also returned to the Boutique.
1.4 The product must be given back along with the original packaging (including the packaging materials and the documents, if any, accessories, labels, identification tags, seals, etc.) and it is to be carefully stored and used only for the time strictly necessary to verify its nature, specifications and size,and must show no signs of wear or dirt, as indicated below:
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised only with respect to the entire purchased product, partial withdrawals (accessories, complements, etc.) are not permitted;
- the Customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods;
- The transit of the product/s, until the Customer receives confirmation that the product has been properly returned and delivered to VALENTINO, shall be at the Customer's exclusive responsibility for the cases indicated under points 1.3.2 , 1.3.3. and 1.3.4. Therefore, if the product has been damaged during transit, VALENTINO shall inform Customer thereof in order to enable the latter to promptly send the relevant complaint to the courier and claim a refund; the product will be made available to Customer and the withdrawal notice will be cancelled;
- VALENTINO accepts no responsibility for products damaged, stolen or lost while in transit, or, in any case, in relation to their shipping, whenever the shipping back to VALENTINO is processed according to one of the modalities indicated under points 1.3.2, 1.3.3 and 1.3.4.
- VALENTINO reserves the right to reject the return of products that appear to have been damaged, deteriorated, stained or that appear to be in a condition that unequivocally shows that they have been used for purposes other than for those verifications by the Customer strictly necessary to ascertain the nature and features of the product purchased.
1.5 VALENTINO shall refund to the Customer the whole amount already paid by the latter, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the withdrawal. VALENTINO may withhold the refund until the returned product is properly received by VALENTINO or until Customer demonstrates that the product has been correctly returned, whichever is earlier.
1.6 Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the amount initially charged to Customer will be reimbursed using the same means of payment used by Customer in the initial transaction. In case of cash on delivery payment, the amount initially paid will be refunded by a bank transfer on the bank details indicated by the Customer on the Return Form. In any case, no amount shall be charged to Customer in relation to the refund. VALENTINO shall not be under the obligation to refund the delivery costs of the returned product/s in the event the Customer has selected a delivery method other than the standard delivery offered by VALENTINO under point 6.3.1.
1.7 Once the products are received, VALENTINO will check them in order to verify that they are consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in this clause and, should the results of such verification be negative, it shall inform Customer by email that the value of the returned products is reduced due to Customer’s failure to comply with the conditions mentioned above. By the same mail, VALENTINO shall also notify the amount that it will deduct from the amount to be refunded, unless Customer elects to have, at its own expense, the products sent back to him/her in the same conditions in which they were returned to VALENTINO.
1.8 In the event that the right of withdrawal is forfeited, VALENTINO shall send back to Customer the purchased product, charging the latter with the relevant shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
Please note that the right of withdrawal is expressly excluded for customised items, in accordance with the provisions under Art. 59 paragraph 1 letter c) of the Consumer Code and with Valentino’s Terms and Conditions of Sale. Once the relative purchase order is sent to and accepted by Valentino, the customisation may no longer be changed, no returns and/or refunds are possible and the customised items cannot be replaced.
1.9 In certain circumstances, detailed in the Return Form, the Customer is entitled to exchange the purchased products with other products, in place of receiving a refund of the relative sum.
1.10 The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
1.11 a. product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word “EXCHANGE” being available;
1.12 b. Customer may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
1.13 c. Customer may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 14 (fourteen) days of the day he/she receives the products, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronically to VALENTINO within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within 14 (fourteen) days of the day of receipt;
1.14 d. Customer may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
1.15 e. the products for which the Customer requests the replacement must be returned to VALENTINO in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
1.16 f. the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to VALENTINO in a single shipment. VALENTINO reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
1.17 If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once the Customer have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing the request for goods replacement, VALENTINO will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email. If such conditions are not met, VALENTINO will inform the Customer and will deliver back the product to the same at Customer’s expenses.
1.18 After receiving the products to be exchanged, VALENTINO will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled; VALENTINO will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
1.19 If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, VALENTINO will not be able to accept the request for an exchange and will refund the Customer the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in the Return Policy. Customer will be contacted by VALENTINO if his/her request for an exchange cannot be accepted.
1.20 If the selected products are available in the warehouse, VALENTINO will accept the request for an exchange and will send to the Customer an email confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which VALENTINO was made aware of the request for exchange, once the condition of the products for exchange as detailed above has been verified. The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by VALENTINO who will choose the carrier.
LEGAL WARRANTY FOR LACK OF CONFORMITY
1.21 All products sold by VALENTINO are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month warranty for lack of conformity, as provided by the European Consumers’ Directive.
1.22 VALENTINO shall be liable to the Customer for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the product is delivered and that becomes apparent within 2 (two) years of the delivery. At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to check the product in order to ascertain that it conforms with the product ordered and that it does not show any defects. The Customer shall inform VALENTINO of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of 2 (two) months from the day when the Customer detected the lack of conformity.
1.23 Any action by the Customer for lack of conformity shall be brought within a period of 1 (one) year from the day the lack of conformity was detected, although that period cannot expire before the end of the above mentioned 2 (two) years period.
1.24 Unless proved otherwise, any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within 6 (six) months of delivery of the product shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the lack of conformity.
1.25 Where the Customer brings action on the basis of a statutory warranty of conformity, the Customer may choose between the repair or replacement of the product, in either case free of charge, unless this is impossible or disproportionate. Alternatively, if the Customer is entitled to neither repair nor replacement, or if VALENTINO has not made the repair or replacement within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to the Customer, and unless the lack of conformity is minor, the Customer shall be entitled either to require VALENTINO to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to rescind the contract. Any such refund made to the Customer shall be reduced to take account of the use that the Customer has had of the product since its delivery.
1.26 To benefit from the guarantee, Customer must be able to show when the product was purchased.
1.27 The warranty for lack of conformity will be applicable only if the product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended purpose and in accordance with the use and washing instructions contained in and/or furnished with the product.
Please note that for the purchases carried out from Sweden the local applicable law provides that all products are covered by a 36 (thirty-six) months warranty.